Sunday, October 02, 2005

My Puppy Max is one year Old today

Max my great Pyrenees puppy has turned one on October 1st. It is hard to believe that he has been with me for almost a year. We adopted him when he was six weeks old, small and cuddly, with blue eyes that say 'love me, love me, love me'. Watching him grow into a huge puppy is something that amazes me. From a puppy of 3 lbs, he is now almost 100 lbs, and stands almost3.5 ft. How'ever, eventhough he is such a huge puppy, he still behaves like a puppy. He will always want to sit on my lap and gets on the hammock with me. He has only learnt to catch tortoises and play with them, but he is an avid learner, he watches Roo dug out and killed armadillos, killed snakes, and rats. He also, participates in hunting rabbits which he never gets one. Sometime, when Roo and Dumdum take pity on him, they would let him play with their catch.
He is a very obedient puppy, walks by my side every morning into the woods. He would from time to time run to chase immaginary critters, but would soon be back by my side. I think when he is mature enough he will be my protector, just like Roo.
happy first birthday Max (Maximillian)

3 comments:

Ely said...

happy birthday max!!! mesti cute kan?

Kak Teh said...

wah - dah besar pun - i have not kept track of my cats' birthday pun! - anyway, here's selamat berpuasa to you and bill!y

AuntyN said...

Kak Sal : Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan to you and Bill.
Hari tu lepas Om pi rumah Kak Sal, dia cerita jugak pasal your dogs. He said Max is big. It's good that he is such a good companion to you.