Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My thoughts

I titled it my thoughts as it means mine. I turn 58 this first week of July. I just don't know where all those years have gone. When I sit and keep my mind wondering back and forth, I realised that I must have done something good as I am still alive and kicking. Realistically I am over the fence now, but it is kind of hard to knock it into my head. At this point in life, I should be thinking of putting things in order. Seriously, the paperwork has to be in order for my meager financial nest, my property, my jewelry etc.
Living on a farm far from a sizeable Muslim community is quite a task when we need help from them. There are list of things to note down, just in case. The telephone numbers to contact, the people to inform, the banks, the "authority" etc. These tasks have to be done, before we are not able to make good judgment. Legal papers have to be put in order.
I know this sounds morbid, but I think everyone should have at least some kind of preparation.

7 comments:

CS said...

Salam to a fellow Cancerian

Have a nice day ...

mokja said...

Salam ziarah,
Will be catching up with your age soon. At this age ,I found that,we would be blessed if we could have things all filed and proper. Wish to.
Anyway,hope the best of everything for you.
Love,
makcik blogger from Msia.

Mutiara said...

alaikum salam somuffins. thank you for dropping by.
mokjadeandell thank you for visiting and leaving your footprint for me to return a visit. you have a remarkable blog.

Lee said...

Hi Mutiara, bet you don't remember me. Anyway, many happy returns of the day to you.
A birthday is just another 365 day trip around the sun, enjoy the trip.
And women in mature years move their beauty to their hearts....

And someone like you who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
Just live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
And have fun, keep a song in your heart.
Best regards, Lee.

Mutiara said...

Thank you Lee. I sure do remember you. You walked a lot of my memory lane.

sitiaishah said...

Sal,
One month late to wish you Happy Birthday and Selamat Berpuasa.

Wangi74 said...

Kan apalah perasaan i nanati kalau ada umur panjang macam akak..apa i akan buat eh..i ni organise tak berapa sikit..semua harapkan boss..i need to do myselflah..