Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Max

My puppy Maximilian or Max for short is 3 years old today. It was like yesterday when he was first brought home in a blanket. A ball of white fluffy fur and big blue eyes. He is now all grown, 2 and half feet tall and weighing more than a hundred lbs.

A loving and protective puppy. I still think he does not realize that he is a big dog now. He still thinks he can jump up into my arms and smothered me with kisses. Only the other day he cuddled me and broke my glasses. He walks behind me all the time and sometimes even steps on to my shoes. Never very far from me.

I love him....Happy Birthday Max, my lovable puppy.

3 comments:

Belladonna said...

Yay! Happy birthday to you too Max.

Kak Sal, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you and Bill. Maaf Zahir dan Batin kalau ada tersilap & terkasar bahasa :)

K i a H R o N g G e n G said...

Happy belated birthday to Max!

Selamat hari raya aidilfitri ..mahap zahir dan batin Aunty SAL

Belladonna said...

Kak Sal, i changed my URL to www.belladonna111.blogspot.com (temporarily perhaps). Sorry for the incovenience