Friday, September 21, 2007

A letter from a 4 year old niece anda 16 month old nephew

Yesterday I received a brown envelope in the mail. I opened it and inside it there are 3 separate letters. One from my sister in law saying that my niece has been pestering her to mail her letter. Another is a letter from my 4 year old niece, saying that she enjoyed having me and Aunt Debbie and missing us. She said, there were six in the house now there are only four and she likes having 6 people. In the same envelope, my 16 months old nephew colored and scratched for what I like to think expressing his feeling missing us.
Of course I missed them as well, only those pictures of them and my family in my computer menjadi penawar rindu.

3 comments:

Ari said...

Selamat berpuasa untuk anda sekeluarga. Sudah lama saya tak melawat kesini, nampak nya anda dah pulang bercuti ke Malaysia, ke Penang! 'pompuan dua orang ni depa nak pi jugak no..' betul betul Penang! Hari raya lambat lagi..tapi tak pa lah..Selamat Hari Raya..!

Mak Labu said...

awww....that's so sweet.
how are you, kak sal? this is nina.
dah buat kuih raya? :-)

Mutiara said...

Ari
Thanks for visiting...Selamat berpuasa and selamat hari raya to you and family too

Nina: Kak sal tak ta nina ada blogs...Thanks for visiting. kaksal tak buat kueh raya pun..malas. Kalau buat nanti sedih pulak.

How are you keeping?