Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shopping

Yesterday my husband and I went to window shop for a travel trailer. It is cheaper (gas wise) to use the pickup to pull the trailer than the motor home. Anyways the motor home parked by the garage is 32 ft. long and use about 8 miles per gallon of gas, so it is not economical to drive it for camping etc. We were looking for a 24 ft or so travel trailer. There was someone wanting to sell a 24 ft trailer but in the telephone conversation, she told us it was a 32 ft. one. So my husband and I went to look at it. the very moment i saw it i knew the woman was not telling the truth. I did not like the woman nor the trailer, so when bill was talking to the woman I just said "capital N", oh well we left, and passed a car dealer and swung in. Guess what, i got a new KIA sportage. I traded in my mazda 626 and my Nissan pathfinder and cleaned out my husband's check book.

5 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Women are hazardous to their husbands' checkbook.

Eddie Putera said...

Kak Sal...I am back..hehe

Kak Teh said...

good one sal! that's the way it should be.

wahi said...

tahniah..

a bump in the head can do wonders.. hehe (sori lawak je!)

Mutiara said...

GLL
Kamu ni asyik tukar nama jer, pening aku.
Nope...not hazardous...helping husband fix the barn is hazardous to wifey head hahaha

Djinsakti
pokok mana lak kamu berumahtangga? kasi tau ler maybe leh pi jengok.

KT: yep...the way togo

Wahi: berbaloi ka? hahaha