Sunday, March 11, 2007

what do you do when the weather is urrrgh

Today is such a day. It is cloudy and rainy and yukky. I have several options. I could laze in bed, I could bake, I could sit and watch the television and of course i can surf around. I did all that. i was even tempted to go talk to the bull.
I made baulu and it turned out eatable and nothing to shout about. I guess I did not do it correctly except mess my kitchen. I surfed around and found out that the person i was waiting for a phone call had already come and gone home. yes today is definitely not a marvellous day.

5 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Mutiara:

I don't recall lah you're giving me your phone number or perhaps I have forgotten.

Anyways when I left a comment on your blog saying I was going to Texas, and there was no reply, I thought either you missed that comment or you weren't interested in hosting.

Mutiara said...

Repentant
I am so sorry we missed messages some how. If i remember correctly Igave you my phone number when we were on Yahoo messenger. Now I have a new computer, I lost quite a few pwople on my contact list. say hi to me on YM and i add you back and i leave my phone number..just in case you are in the neighbourhood again. psstttt..got another handgun..a 40 cal...but shoots a lil low.

Norma Kassim PhD said...

weather here in KL is the same, hot in the morning and wet in the evening... but i feel hot all the time, maybe the hormone is playing havoc..thanks for visiting.

Unknown said...

Mutiara,
I think after a few trials and errors you'll get them right.

Alinlai said...

wah buat baulu tu...tahniah :) janji ke tidak belakang kira asalkan dah cuba... dan cuba lagi dan lagi dan lagi.....