Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Toys: of grown men and boys

People say the difference between men' toys and boys' are the price. How true. Boys and men like the same toys. Cars, heavy and mean vehicles, monster trucks etc. Boys got the thrill of having those you bought them from the stores. Driving them over sand pit or on the floor. But 'real Men" like the real things. Guess my husband is one. Look at my yard, there is the mean D7 Bulldozer, a White backhoe, a Pontoon boat, a tractor, and the smallest one is the ATV. Inside the house there are guns of different capacity, from SKS, a few shotguns, a few handguns, meanest of the handguns is the Magnum. (Some of them I enjoy sharing my husband's collection and some are my very own.)
Computers too are toys for grown men. There are 4 computers in the house of two people and 3 dogs. Wish the dogs know how to operate the computer, so that I can move them computers to their houses. Well, the spare bedroom is full of computers and their paraphernalia.
The 2 garages are full of power tools which I can not even think of naming them or what they are for.
Men, men, men, wish they remain as boys when come to toys.

No comments: