Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Guest is coming

That friday evening, Bill and I left for the airport to pick up my first Malaysian guest. There was some delay, and when the plane landed we scanned our eyes for a familiar face (muka melayu). There were many planes landed at the same time and there were so many passangers pouring out of the gate. Bill, kept on saying, there's a short one and skinny one...then nope looks old...and again there's another...nope someone was hugging her, nope... not our guest.Then there she was smiling towards us. I told our guest during one of our YM messages to look for an old matsalleh and an equally old melayu woman waiting for her, she would not be wrong.
Well, we had our guest tucked in our small speedy car and sped off home to the boonies. Bet she never knew how the boonies look like before. we arrived home late and then after a roti canai do, we all went to sleep. My guest slept on the couch.
The next morning we went to town to get our fishing licences. Then my guest had fun riding all the big machines around the yard.
That's all for my day one hehehe

5 comments:

Kak Teh said...

more , more! mutiara, looking at ayu's pictures, i feel as if i've been to your kitchen!!

Mutiara said...

nanti lah sat..lepas ni I blog lah lagi.
KT: Kitchen I berselerak ngan makanan. i still dunno what to do with the appples...kenyang ayamlah nampaknya
ailin: I was just happy to have someone enjoying my cooking...She did not have time to raid my peaches, plums and kiwis. makanan berlambak. 2 deep freezer filled with ikan and ayam..and refrigerator penuh dengan telork...all 'homegrown' anyways she ate what she caught hehehe

Nazrah Leopolis said...

kak mutiara, kalau i datang bawak konco-konco boleh? walaupun kita tak kenal lagi? i have seriously fallen in love with your ikan bakar and cicah assam.

Mutiara said...

nazrah: You boleh datang dengan rombongan pun..Kita nanti pasang tepee and bakar ikan semalaman.

Traveler said...

Kak Sal,

Om is on the way to see you, can't wait to see you face to face. Take care.