Saturday, June 11, 2005

Anniversary Gift

Although my anniversary is not until this weekend, the present has arrived. It was delivered by DHL. I was not particularly paying much attention when the DHL van drove up the hill and into my driveway. I was busy mowing my yard. The yard needed to be mowed badly since the rain has turned it into a hayfield. The driver came out and I asked him to put the package on the deck.
After i was done mowing, I picked up the package to brought it inside. It could be the tractor parts, the computer stuff, the ATV parts or whatever my husbands finds interesting online. I told my husband about the package that arrived when he came home. He said it was for me, it was my anniversary present and I can open it eventhough it is still a few days away. It is a present and it is meant to be opened. So, I did. It was what I really wanted and was plannnig to get it for my birthday, but my husband beat me to it.
I spent the whole evening trying to read the manual for this too technical toy. I am unashamedly technologically challenged. I read and I read and finally could get the basic operational system. I am just satisfied that this toy works and I will try other functions when the need arises.

8 comments:

Skater Girl said...

Kak Sal,

That must be an exciting toy.. I know the feeling ... :) Enjoy the toy!! and an early wish, "Happy Anniversary"..

Mutiara said...

Thanks Suriyati: I will tell what the toy is after the weekend ;)

Ely said...

wah wah kak mutiara, dont forget to tell us what hteh toy is OK? tak sabau lagi nih. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Unknown said...

Mutiara,
Have a beautiful annivesary.

Mutiara said...

Dear All
My anniversary gift is a cannon powershot s60.

Skater Girl said...

That's a great gift!! Now you can take plenty of pictures. Is it digital? If it is, you can put plenty of pictures online. I like Canon brand camera, I heard it is one of the best camera brand.
So... congrats to the new canon owner..:)

DeLinn said...

Aunty Mutiara
Cerita lah cemana u leh start bercinta ngan ur hubby... if u don't mind..

:)

NANI SHAHABUDIN said...

:) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YG KE ?