Sunday, April 24, 2005

Mother's nature plays a trick

This is going to be a very short one. Last night or early this morning we had frost. Who would ever thought that in the last week of April we still has freezing temperature??? Got up this morning saw the grass was frosty white and I knew instantly that my plants and fruit trees would be dead. My kiwi plants that form the roof and sides of my arbour are burnt and when the sun came up, all the leaves turned black. My young grave vines that are just having shoots are layu too. I am so sad...Hopefully my young peaches, cherries and apple would survive and I will have some fruits this year.
Kita hanya merancang...DIA juga yg menentukannya.

3 comments:

JoeBangla said...

Salam, thanks for the thought (tanya AuntyN, aper dier).

AuntyN said...

Dah sampai dah si Bangla ni kat blog kak ni. Dia siap tulis dah apa maksud dia kat blog tu.

atenah said...

oh, plant again boleh? i was thinking of asking you to post a pic of the arbor.