Sunday, April 05, 2009

New York, New York, New York


J*o and me with new jersey as the background


Clowning


Watching the Today Show

Doing New York was great, but being a person from the boonies, it is just not a place I want to have a home. I like visiting interesting mega metropolitan, but to live there is another story.
I like the shopping, the entertainments and the many great buildings, but what is there to do after you have seen them, done them?

Well, I enjoyed meeting J*e there and had a great time walking the miles with him. I was so sorry that I left my cell phone in the hotel. I realised i had not had it well after I was on the 50th street. So that day we were without a great aerobic tourist guide. Walking is an exercise good for cardiology.

After 5 days walking around nyc and doing stuff, i was ready to go home. I felt sad to part with J*e and wished I could be around longer.

Hey, what more can i ask. I was on NBC Today Show shook hand and talked to Meredith and Anne Curry. Had my few seconds of fame.

6 comments:

JoeBangla said...

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, "clear nya gambar kita!!!!! ekekekekeke

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

Kak
lain kali akak pi sana ...chek nak ikuttt....

hmylieen said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh besnya jalan2 NY yer AM....hehehe

Radhi Dahlan said...

Cecece...

Wangi74 said...

Salam kak,jumpa si Joe erk..nampak tua dah joe hehehe padahal umuq taklah jauh beza dgn saya..(sori joe..tahun depan aku gi jumpa ko lak:).

Wak Lat said...

nice .. dari blog joe .. ;p

btw, just curious, xde erk kisah psl akak AM n neckRock going to Niagara Falls where Joe got caught ?