Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are you a blogger or a twitterer?

Blogging is going to be in, in 2009 and twittering is going out, so they say (CBS Morning Show 31 Dec.2008). Since 2006, many people have taken up twittering rather than blogging. The year 2009 will see more of a slow blogging going in the internet. Slow blogging is a more seriously thought posting that has meaningful content rather than twittering ( I am going to eat now; I am going to take a shower etc.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter.

So, people, are you a blogger or a twitter?

3 comments:

Kak Teh said...

sal - am twittering - baru bancuh tepung nak buat roti jala dengan acuan yang radinmas bagi.
selamat tahun baru to you and bill.

harap roti jala menjadi.

Mrs. Green said...

both, both. :o)

AuntieYan said...

Salam Kak Sal,

He!...he!...dah hampir 6 tahun ujudnya blog I, I rasa I ni masuk dalam category twittering... :-)..
...hemmm...nak bancuh neskepi sat!!!..(see what I mean..?)

Have a nice day Kak Sal!