Monday, September 03, 2007

Friends came visiting

I arrived on Wednesday 22nd August after a very tiring journey. We had to go through customs because we declared we have food in our baggage. Debbie had to open her baggage because she had limau kasturi with her which was a no no in CA. I asked to follow her since she was traveling with me. My bags were not opened but had to go through the scan again.

Bill was waiting for me at Will Roger's world airport but at a different exit. Had to wait for him to come searching for me. That took almost 30 minutes after the baggage.

Was happy to reach home and put my head on the pillow for the night. Thought I was over with jetlag, but of course not. sleepy at the wrong time of the day.

The next day went to town and when i returned Bill said our friend from Phoenix are arriving ahead of schedule. They were at some ranch vacationing and decided to hit the road earlier. Well, I had to hide my opened baggage somewhere and straightenen out my little house to welcome them. I had also had to put up my Jalur Gemilang and Bendera Pulau Pinang to welcome my friends.

They arrived monday and the next day we went fishing. We had a small catch and i hope they enjoyed their stay at my place.

3 comments:

Leyla Shuri said...

salam kak sal,
wah, rezeki melimpah macam air sungai. Banyaknya ikan!
Ikan jenis apa tu?
gelama atai selar kuning?
Jadikan ikan masin, boleh buat kari ikan masin utk buka puasa.
Yummy...

Chibi Maruko said...

Kak, setelah me belek belek, resit tu tak da nombor, mungkin sbb normal post, walaubagaimanapun normal post selalu post guna kaedah sama, 2 minggu dah sampai..
cuma kali ni agaknya tak da rezeki parent me nak terima kamera tu. terima kasih kak sebab ambil berat,.

Nor Razi said...

AM

That weren't small catch. Byk yuuuuuuuuu