Thursday, August 23, 2007

What a Blast

I had the most memorable visit back to Malaysia this time around. I visited my family and my friends and so much enjoyed their companies.

I met with all my closed family members and friends. There were friends that I newly acquired and there were old friends that I kept in touch and there were friends (classmates that I have not seen since 1970.)

There was a friend who was my boss. The was the mother of my friend (who considered my husband and I as keluarga angkat) who were so gracious, so hospitable that I can't find words to described. Rashidah and family and kak Munah, thank you so much.

I enjoyed my trip to taman negara with the family of fellow blogger whose friendship and generosity I can never repay or reciprocate. I hope I did not embarrass her and family by making a fool of myself gorging the fruits by the roadside. MakAndeh and family and jedi thank you.

I am so much indebted to the "KL tour guide" who made herself available all her time to make my shopping and visiting during my stay in KL. I hope she enjoyed tagging along 2 ladies who could not make their minds what to shop. Bella we appreciate your patience and time you were with us. Please thank Korbau for letting us share his precious wife with us.

There was the "judge" who arranged for a reunion of my old classmates and offering the use of her personal chauffeur to take us around.

Of Course I will never forget the generousity and the hospitality of my dearest friend who put us up at her house for the duration of our stay in KL.

My brother and sister in law and their family who put us up while in Penang. They share their children with us too. Delightable kids. Thank you all.

I will write about my adventure later. This piece is to tell all my friends and family that they made my visit so memorable.

I also want to apologise to those friends that I could not meet or make contact due to my tight schedule.

Thank you all

5 comments:

Kak Teh said...

sal, i can just imagine the fun, fun, fun! cant wait for the entry.

Belladonna said...

Kak Sal, the pleasure of Debbie and your company was all mine. I had a great time with you guys :)

Unknown said...

Mutiara,
Can't wait to ready your adventure back in Malaysia? Did you have durian and rambutan?

Mutiara said...

Kak Teh:
Had so much fun and now don't know where to begin
Bella: We sure had good times.

Ana: Sure did. And we can finish 2 kilos of duku langsat/dokong at one sitting. check Makandeh's blog..she got pics of me eating by the road side.

MA said...

Kak Sal :

We had fun with you and Debbie too at Taman Negara. Thanks for your company and putting up with me and my kids.


MA