Sunday, April 08, 2007

Great disapointment

I know that the weather in Oklahoma is weird and it is getting wierder every year.
Imagine in April we still have snow and freeze. I know too that it happens from time to time but but not this late. Not when my grapes are hanging in bunches and my plum trees are loaded. My peaches and my pears are as big as marbles. I am so sad that i had to say goodbye to them. This means no pear preserves, no pickled peaches and no plum jelly.
Today my husband told me, that there is not going any more fruit trees. he does not want to see me like this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mutiara,
The weather is here crappy too. Still in 40's in mid April.....Urrrrggghhhh. Is your husband going to chop down all the those trees?

Mutiara said...

Ana
oh no Bill is not going to chop down the trees. He just did not want me to plant anymore new ones.