Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tales of my critters

I have never thought how fancinating it is to observe critters at their antics. People must think that I am insane or gone bonkers wasting my time watching them. But then I have all the time in the world to do whatever I like. I am sure many people think that not being employed is a faculty failure. I am looking at my life from a different angle. There is no more need to calmour for materials acquisition. It is now to enjoy God's given paradise.
I observed a baby rabbit grows all by itself. It made a home under the pile of rubble of our torn down building. Every morning it will come out to eat and play with the chicken. It is smart as it would run and hide the moment it sees my puppies (dogs) are out of their houses. When it feels sfe to go out again it would come out to play and have a dust bath amongst the chicken and guineas. It is wonderful to see how animals are just being animals and having fun.

No comments: